Thursday, July 12, 2012

Heavenly blue

 'Heavenly Blue' Morning Glory 
 (Ipomoea tricolor


I am drawn to the color blue ― in the garden, around my home and, of course, in the natural world. The sky, the ocean, damsel and dragonflies, butterflies, the list goes on and on. 

I find the blue hue of the 'Heavenly Blue' Morning Glory utterly captivating. I always think of cerulean blue when I see this flower in bloom. Visit this link and you'll see what I mean. On the clearest day, this is the color of the sky and  the blue I remember most when I think of the Caribbean. 

In the language of flowers, the morning glory represents affection. .According to the Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs it is classified as being under the influence of the planet Saturn, the element water, and with powers over happiness and peace.

Grow these magical flowers in your garden and bring some peace and happiness into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment